AQUA-AID Brings Verde-Cal to the Market!
Granular products providing available Calcium to the soil for the plant’s use.
Everyone uses lime or gypsum! Not everyone has thCa™ Acid. thCa™ makes all the difference. The thCa™ in Verde-Cal products sequester Calcium to allow for better uptake and immediate availability. Verde-Cal products are less dusty, and dissolve quickly with just one irrigation cycle. How many times have you applied typical limestone or gypsum just to mow it right back up? Or, have you ever had to clean off your rollers because of limestone or gypsum caking to them? Or, have you ever applied product just to find it under the canopy still sitting there? Our products get to work in the soil while typical limestone and gypsum just sit there.
Verde-Cal is Now Distributing Around the World!
Our Newest Updated Formulations:
- Quicker to dissolve in water
- Cleaner homogenous particle
- Smaller particle to improve spread pattern
- Improved nutrient analysis
Original Verde-Cal Products
FOR LAWN CARE, SPORTS TURF,
AND LARGE TURF AREAS. Calcitic Limestone, combined with PHCA, improves Calcium availability in the soil and in the plant. This allows for greater delivery of other nutrients.
Calcitic Limestone, combined with PHCA and soil wetting agents, improves Calcium availability in the soil and in the plant while providing improved soil moisture retetion. This allows for greater delivery of other nutrients.
What’s New with Verde-Cal?
- 07 Sep 2016Verde-lawn Hydro vs. UntreatedUntreated Bermuda Grass Turf on the left and Verde-Lawn Hydro treated on the right at 5# per 1000 sq ft....
- 13 May 2016Aqua-Aid Penetrates European MarketOver the past two-years Aqua-Aid has had phenomenal success in breaking into the European Golf and sports turf market, thanks to the unrivalled perfor...
- 01 Mar 2016Limestone and GypsumIt all starts with understanding a soil test and knowing how to read that test. A complete soil test will include five major cations: Ca, Mg, K, Na, H...