Verde-Cal K Plus
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF USING VERDE-CAL K PLUS
- Provides premium Potassium (K), Magnesium (Mg), Calcium (Ca), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn) and Humic Acid.
- Ideal source of Sulfur (S).
- Supplies Calcium (Ca) without raising pH.
- Leaches excessive amounts of Sodium (Na) and Magnesium (Mg) from soil colloids.
- Micro particle for maximum coverage.
- Ideal for all turf and ornamentals.
For continued optimal growing conditions, apply Verde-Cal K Plus at 5 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 220 pounds per acre (250 kg per hectare) monthly through the growing season. Soil test recommendations should be followed.
When applying bi-weekly, apply Verde-Cal K Plus at 4 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 174 pounds per acre (195 kg per hectare) every two weeks throughout the growing season.