Calcitic limestone combined with thCa™, an organic complexing agent, converts insoluble Calcium (Ca) compounds to soluble and available Calcium (Ca). This allows for greater delivery of Calcium (Ca) to the exchange sites on the soil colloid.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF USING VERDE-CAL
- Reduces Hydrogen (H), Sodium (Na), and Chlorine (Cl) in the plant and soil.
- Improves germination, stimulates root growth, and enhances microbial activity.
- Increases essential nutrient absorption and translocation.
- Improves soil structure (flocculation, water infiltration).
- Supplies optimal Calcium (Ca) levels to plant cells to strengthen the plants resistance to disease.
- Balances the Ca/N ratio in the plant.
- Quicker response at lower rates. Requires 1/4 the rate of standard lime per application.
To maintain optimum pH and growing conditions, apply Verde-Cal at 5 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 220 pounds per acre (250 kg per hectare) at least twice per growing season, or as needed. Soil test recommendations should be used to determine liming needs.
To adjust pH, apply Verde-Cal at 10 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 435 pounds per acre (500 kg per hectare), or as needed. In most soils this will raise the soil pH up to one full point. Retest and reapply, if needed, at this rate.
- 14 Oct 2016AQUA-AID’s OARS and Verde-Cal G bring uniform success to Bunclody Golf and Fishing ClubThe use both OARS PS and HS with Verde-Cal G has led to the removal of black layer and localised dry patch at Bunclody Golf and Fishing Club, enhancing the depth of the roots and strength of turf....
- 07 Sep 2016Verde-Lawn Hydro vs. UntreatedUntreated Bermuda Grass Turf on the left and Verde-Lawn Hydro treated on the right at 5# per 1000 sq ft....