FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF USING VERDE-CAL G
- Leaches excessive amounts of Sodium (Na) and Magnesium (Mg) from soil colloids.
- Quicker response at lower rates.
- Supplies Calcium (Ca) without raising pH.
- Helps loosen compacted, heavy clay soils.
- Supplies plant available Sulfur (S) in the sulfate form.
- Improves soil aeration and water percolation.
- Ideal for turf, shrubs, and flowers.
For continued optimum growing conditions, apply Verde-Cal G at 5 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 220 pounds per acre (250 kg per hectare) monthly through the growing season, or as needed. Soil test recommendations should be followed.
To correct high sodium or magnesium levels or to loosen clay soils, apply Verde-Cal G at 10 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 435 pounds per acre (500 kg per hectare) once or twice per growing season, or as needed. A follow up soil test is recommended and reapply, if needed, at optimal growing condition rate.
To correct high sodium levels on Greens and Tees or when using effluent water, apply Verde-Cal G at 8 pounds per 1,000 ft2 (400 kg per hectare) every month during the growing season.