Calcitic Limestone, combined with PHCA and soil wetting agents, improves Calcium availability in the soil and in the plant while providing improved soil moisture retetion. This allows for greater delivery of other nutrients.
FOR LAWN CARE, SPORTS TURF, AND LARGE TURF AREAS.
** Not available in Greens/Mini particle sizing. **
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF USING VERDE-LAWN HYDRO
- Provides available Calcium to the soil to raise or maintain pH levels.
- Reduces Hydrogen (H), Sodium (Na), and Chlorine (Cl) in the plant and soil.
- Improves germination, stimulates root growth, and enhances microbial activity.
- Makes fertilizers work better by improving nutrient uptake.
- Improves soil structure (flocculation, water infiltration).
- Supplies optimal Calcium (Ca) levels to plant cells to strengthen the plants resistance to disease.
- Quicker response at lower rates.
- Provides soil moisture control benefits.
To maintain optimum pH and improve soil moisture retention, apply Verde-Lawn Hydro at 5 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 220 pounds per acre (250 kg per hectare) at least twice per growing season, or as needed. Soil test recommendations should be used to determine liming needs.
To adjust pH, apply Verde-Lawn Hydro at 10 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 435 pounds per acre (500 kg per hectare), or as needed. In most soils this will raise the soil pH up to one full point. Retest and reapply, if needed, at this rate.